OUR RESULTS: CBD & CANNABIS MARKETING CASE STUDIES
CONTENT MARKETING CAMPAIGN GENERATES 20,000 VIEWS & 2,008 SHARES
The Market Case:
Future growth is no longer a given. In order to protect and build market share, brands need to create organic connections with key consumer pools and stay ahead of market trends.
Content marketing is a major market differentiator and a critical component of top- and middle-funnel consumer conversions.
Our marketplace is characterized by extremes. With brand loyalty at an all-time low and competition at an all-time high, CBD and cannabis companies are seeking mechanisms to drive existing consumer loyalty and new customer growth among an increasingly fickle audience.
Amidst the backdrop of COVID-19, the need for trust and transparency has never been higher.
Our Dogs Welcome campaign team addressed key factors including:
- Missed opportunities to build brand awareness of key B2B partners, like Mars Petcare, a division of Mars, Incorporated
- Shifting trends around workplace pet policies
- Softening regulations governing CBD and cannabis education among Veterinarians
- Lack of credible third-party endorsements – Foundations and Advocacy Groups
- Absence of national consumer education campaign(s)
CBD Marketing Hub created content that married the credibility of Mars Petcare with the efficacy of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), the nation’s largest and most credible HR organization, and the proactive polices of pet-friendly employers like Amazon, Google, Salesforce, Zoosk and HubSpot.
The article’s impact was swift and continues to spread, generating more than 20,000 views and 2,008 shares on our LinkedIn platforms alone.
- Optimized content drove first page (SEO) results
- Attracted C-level audience at Mars Petcare and Unilever, among others
- Strengthened industry foundation relationships with SHRM, Michigan Humane and others
- Provided brand sponsorship and positioning opportunities